Plain English: responding to letters of complaint (one day)
This course focuses on how to respond positively to a letter of complaint using Plain English.
This course should not be booked alongside other Plain English classes so please select the one that is most applicable.
Who should attend?
Any staff required to respond to complaints.
By the end of the course participants will:
- be able to use the right structure for their response
- understand business letter writing etiquette
- understand the issue
- be able to diffuse difficult situations
- be able to deliver negative news
- be Writing clearly and confidently using plain English
- grasp ending on a positive note.
- No current dates scheduled. Applicants during this period will be placed on a waiting list
How to apply
London Borough of Lambeth Council staff should enrol on a suitable date or on Oracle.
External providers should complete a course booking form and return to Learning and Development as advised on the form.