Sex and Drug-Related Rubbish Pick-Up Service
Sex and drug-related rubbish harms our environment, encourages more crime and can cause injury and disease. As part of our community safety strategy external funding has been provided to operate a special sex and drug-related rubbish pick-up service.
You can call our rapid response clean team on 020 7926 8888 to arrange rapid clean up. There is no charge for this service.
What you can do to help
- Please don't attempt to clean up this kind of waste, as it can be dangerous. You should not touch it, hide it, let anyone else touch it or put it in a bin. If someone is injured by a needle, visit your local hospital.
- Please provide precise location details with a description of the rubbish to be picked up.
Our service standards
- We will respond to all reports of drugs and sex-related rubbish dropped within the Lambeth area
- When you phone us we aim to answer your call within 20 seconds. If we cannot do this you will be automatically redirected to a voice mail message service – your call will be treated in the strictest confidence
- We will dispose of all sex and drugs-related rubbish collected in a safe and secure manner.
Who to contact
Please call our rapid response clean team on 020 7926 8888.