Clapham Common Tree Strategy - Consultation
The role of the Tree Strategy is to develop a long term landscape vision for the planting and removal of trees on Clapham Common as well as define the approach to the sustainable management of the tree stock.
The Strategy comprises six elements
- Framework of the Strategy - Sets out the purpose and direction for the future tree management of the common. Details the relevant policy and guidance and incorporated pervious work and relevant Borough strategies.
- Tree Stock - A summary of the trees present on the Common with an analysis of the age and condition distribution.
- Principals of management - Sets out how the trees are to be managed in line with Council policy and best practice.
- Guidance for forming the Action Plan - Details the rationale and process of forming ongoing work tasks which make up the Action Plan, partnership agreements and funding streams.
- Monitor and Review - Provides a suggested methodology and timing for the review of the strategy and action plan.
- Action Plan - Breakdown of the short term and ongoing management tasks.
You can review the Final Draft of the Clapham Common Tree Strategy and Action Plan below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org using the attached template to make your comments by Friday 30 March 2012.
For more information please contact Toussainte Reba, Project Manager on 020 7926 6268 or email email@example.com.
Documents on the Lambeth website will be in Adobe PDF format or Microsoft Office
formats such as Word or Excel. These formats determine what software you will
need on you computer in order to be able to read them. This software is free
and can be downloaded using the links below.
Adobe Reader (for files in PDF format)
Microsoft Office Viewers (for viewing files in Microsoft Word or Excel format)