Support for children with HIV or AIDS
We provide a service for children and families who have, or are affected by, HIV or AIDS. The service is called Lambeth Families.
Lambeth Families is made up of social workers and their support staff. They are employed by Lambeth Social Services.
Who is the Lambeth Families service for?
The service is for children who live in Lambeth and who:
- have HIV or AIDS themselves
- are affected in their development because their parents
have HIV or AIDS
- are caring for a parent with HIV or AIDS
What does the Lambeth Families service do?
The Lambeth Families service aims to:
- provide or arrange support services for children and families with, or affected by, HIV or AIDS
- work with other organisations to plan the provision of similar support services
- provide a full children and families social work service to the families it works with
Our service is completely confidential.
Adults with or affected by HIV or AIDS should contact Adult's and community services.