Substance misuse after-care
The after-care service supports Lambeth residents who are stable in drug or alcohol recovery through:
- Voluntary placements
- Work preparation skills
- Careers advice
- Links with local training providers and colleges
- Links with employment agencies
- Support with housing and benefit issues
- Independent living skills
- Access to sport and leisure activities
- Counselling – individually and in groups
Who can get help?
We can help adults in Lambeth who have been through a period of residential rehabilitation or attended a community or prison based substance misuse programme or have stabilised their drug or alcohol use.
What services are available?
We can offer a range of services including:
- One to one support
- Group support
- Individualised action plans
- Occupational therapy
- Clinical psychology
- Tenancy support
What are the benefits to you?
Using the after-care service can help you to:
- Establish a positive structure in your life
- Increase your self confidence and self esteem
- Achieve your goals
- Maximise your potential
Referrals to the after-care team
For a referral to the team, please speak to your drugs or key worker or call 020 7926 5121 to arrange an appointment.
2-6 Atlantic Road
London SW9 8HY
020 7738 3427
ACAPS provide an aftercare service in Lambeth for people with a history of drug or alcohol misuse who would like to access training, education, voluntary work or employment. For more information about services near you please visit their website or call or email using the details above.