Business parking permit
If you work for a business based in a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ) in Lambeth and use a business vehicle you may be entitled to apply for a business permit.
What is a business parking permit
- allows you to park in business and business shared-use bays in the CPZ where the business is located
- each permit is vehicle specific and cannot be used on any other vehicle.
Who is eligible
To be eligible for a business parking permit:
- you must have a business in the area the permit is valid
- your vehicle must be used and insured for business purposes.
All applications must include:
- a typed letter signed by the Company Secretary (or similar company official) on letterhead
- a current copy of your NNDR (business rates)
And one of the following:
- an Inland Revenue Mileage Tax Document
- a valid Certificate of Insurance.
Parking permit price
You can pay, in person, by cash, cheque, postal order or credit card. A cheque guarantee card will be needed. Advanced applications by post can be paid by using cheque or postal order. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to 'London Borough of Lambeth'. Do not send cash through the post.
How to apply
To apply for a business parking permit complete a business parking permit applictation form:
You can return the application form to us with the supporting documents and payment either:
- in person at our customer centres or
- by post to our Parking Business Support, Lambeth Housing, Regeneration and Environment, PO Box 51929, London SW9 9YR.
If you are applying by post, complete the application form, include photocopies only of your supporting documentation along with your cheque/postal order which should be made out to ‘London Borough of Lambeth’.
If you would like to speak to someone about the application process go to our parking contacts page .
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use are on the business parking permit application form.