Market trader parking permit
If you have a market stall or own a shop in the Lower Marsh area of Waterloo you may be entitled to apply for a market trader parking permit.
What is a market trader parking permit
- there are two types of permit depending on the type of vehicle you drive
- you can only park in a bay which is allocated to that type of market trader permit
- each permit is vehicle specific and cannot be used on any other vehicle.
Who is eligible
To be eligible for a market trader parking permit you must produce one of the following:
- valid market traders licence
- copy of NNDR (business rates).
And one of the following:
- an Inland Revenue Mileage Tax Document
- a valid Certificate of Insurance.
Parking permit prices
You can pay, in person, by cash, cheque, postal order or credit card. A cheque guarantee card will be needed. Advanced applications by post can be paid by using cheque or postal order. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to 'London Borough of Lambeth'. Do not send cash through the post.
How to apply
To apply for a market trader parking permit complete a business parking permit application form:
You can return the application form to us with the supporting documents and payment in person at one of our customer centres.
If you are applying by post, complete the application form, include photocopies only of your supporting documentation along with your cheque/postal order which should be made out to 'London Borough of Lambeth'.
If you would like to speak to someone about the application process go to our parking contacts page .
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use are on the business parking permit application form.