Doctor parking permit
If you are a doctor who is based at a surgery in Lambeth you may be entitled to apply for a doctor parking permit.
Who is eligible
To be eligible for a doctor parking permit:
- you must have a doctor's parking bay assigned to your surgery. (The bay number will appear on the parking permit.)
All applications must include a:
- typed letter from the practice on letterhead to confirm permission to use the bay assigned to the surgery
- valid Certificate of Insurance.
If you would like more information about doctors' bays write to: James Ross, 5th Floor Blue Star House, 234 - 244 Stockwell Road, London, SW9 9SP.
Parking permit price
You can pay, in person, by cash, cheque, postal order or credit card. A cheque guarantee card will be needed. Advanced applications by post can be paid by using cheque or postal order. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to 'London Borough of Lambeth'. Do not send cash through the post.
How to apply
To apply for a doctor parking permit complete a business parking permit application form:
You can return the application form to us with the supporting documents and payment either:
- in person to one of our customer centres or
- by post to: Parking Business Support, Lambeth Housing, Regeneration and Environment, PO Box 51929, London SW9 9YR.
If you are applying by post, complete the application form, include photocopies only of your supporting documentation along with your cheque/postal order which should be made out to ‘London Borough of Lambeth’ and send it all to our parking shop.
If you would like to speak to someone about the application process go to our parking contacts page .
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use are on the business parking permit application form.