Lambeth.gov.uk website forums Acceptable Use Policy
In registering and posting messages to coop forums, you agree to the following rules regarding your usage:
Consider what you post
Once your comment is online, everyone with Internet access can read it. Please make your comment clear to ensure that it is not misunderstood. Don't forget that you are legally responsible for what you submit. Please consider how your comment could be received by others.
No libelous comments or other abuse
You must not post content or encourage comments which are: * defamatory, false or misleading; * insulting, threatening or abusive; * offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or discriminatory against any religions or other groups; * likely to infringe copyright.
Confidentiality, privacy and impersonation
You must not submit confidential or private information to forums. For example, you must not upload the telephone number, email address or any other contact details of any person to a forum.
You must also not pretend to be someone else when registering or posting comments to a forum.
Forum posts must not include commercial advertising.
If you consider that a comment does not comply with these rules please email email@example.com. Please note, this facility should only be used for serious complaints, not simply because you disagree with something said.
Forum posts are monitored by the forum moderator, where the moderator identifies a post which contravenes the above standards, they will remove it.
Forum posts which are deemed unacceptable according to these criteria may be removed from the forum. If we do remove something, we will generally remove whole posts, or where necessary, whole threads (not parts). This means that even if only one sentence is objectionable, the whole post will usually be removed.
Contravention of the above rules may result in your account being suspended.
Community Events general terms and conditions of use
- We have an inclusion policy for what sorts of organisations and services we include in Events Calendar. The inclusion policy appears on this page. We reserve the right to refuse to include organisations and services that do not meet the policy.
- The inclusion of an organisation in the Events Calendar does not mean that we endorse it or its products or services.
- When you submit details to us to be included on the directory you give us the right to use, reproduce and publish these and grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable right to use and pass on all information that you submit.
- You shall indemnify us from and against all costs, claims damages and expenses made against us or incurred by us as a result of us publishing information submitted by yourselves including as a result of a claim by a third party alleging the use by us of this information infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- We have the right to make additions to or deletions from the events calendar and modify or otherwise change the calendar without notice.
- We cannot be held responsible for the actions of organisations or services outside of Lambeth Council included in the events calendar.
- While we have taken every effort to ensure that the information in the calendar is reliable and complete, we provide this calendar and other materials on it only on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Each record shows the date that the record was last checked.
- If you have any reason to suspect information is incorrect or requires further details, please contact us so that we can investigate.
- The views expressed in descriptions of organisations and review comments are those of members of the public and do not necessarily reflect those of Lambeth Council or its employees.
- We moderate new listings and changes to listings before they go live to ensure that they meet our content standards (see below). If your content does not meet these standards then we reserve the right to amend it or even reject it.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions in any data or any other material on or accessed through this website. We exclude all warranties (whether express or implied) in respect of such data and other material (including as to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security or accuracy).
- Where you download data from this website you do so at your own risk. To the fullest extent that we may do so by law, we exclude our liability and that of our agents, employees or sub-contractors, for any loss, damage, claim, cost or expense however it may arise from your use or inability to use the Events Calendar. You shall indemnify us from and against all costs, claims damages and expenses made against us or incurred by us as a result of your use of this directory.
- We do not exclude our liability for damages resulting from our fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- In no circumstances will we, our agents, employees or sub-contractors be liable to you for any business interruption or loss of use, data, profits, contracts or goodwill or any anticipated savings.
- All rights in the directory will remain the property of Lambeth Council. All rights reserved.
Your content must not:
- contain any material which constitutes or encourages conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law
- contain any material which is defamatory
- contain any material which is obscene or offensive
- infringe any copyright, database rights, trade mark or other intellectual property right or other right of any other person
- be likely to deceive any person
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or obligation of confidentiality
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person
- be likely to disrupt the Events Calender in any way
- give the impression it emanates from the Lambeth Web team or employees of Lambeth Council where this is not the case advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act, for example copyright, trade mark infringement, or computer misuse for reviews, originate from employees of the organisation concerned.