Do it online (external site)
Who can use this service
If you get income-based jobseeker's allowance or income support, you may get your full eligible rent paid.
If you do not get income-based jobseeker's allowance, income related employment and support allowance, guaranteed pension credit or income support, you may still get your full eligible rent paid.
If you do not get any of these benefits, the amount of housing benefit you may receive depends on:
- the amount of rent you pay
- how many people live with you
- your personal circumstances
- how much money you have coming in
- how much you have in savings.
What you need to know...
You will need documents to support your benefits claim: