Register to vote and find information about how the council works.
Topics in Elections and council
About Lambeth Council
Apply for a job, hire a room and find general information about council services and standards.
Contact the Customer Service Centre, find department and team contact details or make a complaint.
- Contact the Benefits and council tax teams
- Contact the Elections, Complaints, Scrutiny and Buying teams
- Contact the Housing team
- Contact the Leisure, Libraries and Parks teams
- Contact the Parking, Transport and Streets teams
- Contact the Pests, Noise and Pollution teams
- Contact the Planning and Building Control teams
- Contact the Rubbish and Recycling team
- Contact the Schools and Education teams
- Contact the Social Care and Support teams
- Media enquiries
Councillors and the Mayor
Find out about your elected representatives or become a councillor.
Elections and voter registration
Find out about elections in Lambeth and register to vote.
Finance and payments
Lambeth expenditure over £500 and other financial information for the council including the pay policy and accounts information
Freedom of Information
Find out what information the council holds on you and how to make a Freedom of Information request.
Meetings, decisions and documents
Find out about meetings, decisions and committees. Get agendas and minutes and read the council's constitution.
Selling services to Lambeth Council
Information for businesses who want to sell goods and services to the council.