Do it online
Who can use this service
The complaints form can be used for complaints about the council with the following exceptions:
- Lambeth Living
- Tenant Management Organisations (TMOs)
- Adult social care
- Social care for children
- Parking - Appeals against Penalty Charge Notices
- Planning - Appeals against applications and planning enforcement
- School admissions - appeals against the decision to offer your child a school place
- Housing Benefit - disputes about your housing benefit entitlement
- Special Educational Needs - assessments of Special Educational Needs
- Disabled Blue Badge - appeals against a decision not to award a Blue Badge.
What you need to know...
Before you start:
When making your complaint please tell us as much as you can about your problem, including:
- what went wrong
- when it happened
- who you dealt with
- how you would like the matter resolved.
Please also include your full contact details - name, address, telephone, email