Local democracy and decision making
Environment and Community Safety Scrutiny Sub-Committee
Purpose of committee
Scope of Environment & Community Safety Scrutiny Sub-Committee is:
- The provision, planning and management of borough wide and strategic environmental services, including parks, streets, transport and waste disposal.
- Also arts and culture, along with community safety.
- Relevant local area agreement theme: The Sub-Committees will consider a number of strategic issues that will touch on a number, if not all, of the LAA themes. However, the key LAA theme for this Sub-Committee is the one relating to safer and stronger communities.
Elaine Carter, Lead Scrutiny Officer
020 7926 0027
- Councillor Jennifer Brathwaite (Chair)
- Councillor Alex Davies (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor John Kazantzis
- Councillor Clare Whelan OBE
- Councillor Steve Bradley (Substitute)
- Councillor Diana Braithwaite (Substitute)
- Councillor Shirley Cosgrave (Substitute)
- Councillor Alexander Holland (Substitute)
- Councillor John Whelan (Substitute)
- Councillor Stephen Morgan
- Councillor Ruth Ling (Substitute)
Support officer: Katy Shaw, Tel: 020 7926 2225 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
London Borough of Lambeth
Lambeth Town Hall
Phone: 020 7926 2225
Fax: 020 7926 2361
Web site: http://www.lambeth.gov.uk