Local democracy and decision making
Housing Scrutiny Sub-Committee
Purpose of committee
The scope for the Housing Scrutiny Sub-Committee is:
- The provision, planning and management of its housing and non-council properties and the built environment.
- Relevant local area agreement theme: The Sub-Committees will consider a number of strategic issues which will touch on a number, if not all, of the LAA themes. However the key LAA theme for this Sub-Committee is safer and stronger communities. The Sub-Committee will also consider issues that will have an impact on another corporate objective, which is active communities and neighbourhoods.
Claire Butcher, Lead Scrutiny Officer
020 7926 0024.
- Councillor Carol Boucher
- Councillor Marcia Cameron (Chair)
- Councillor Jeremy Clyne (Substitute)
- Councillor Gavin Dodsworth (Substitute)
- Councillor Peter Truesdale (Vice-Chair)
- Councillor Adrian Garden (Substitute)
- Councillor Alex Davies
- Councillor Ruth Ling (Substitute)
- Councillor Martin Tiedemann
Support officer: Wayne Chandai, Tel: 020 7926 0029, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lambeth Town Hall
Phone: 020 7926 0029
Fax: 020 7926 2361
Web site: http://www.lambeth.gov.uk