Local democracy and decision making
Ward: Gipsy Hill
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
London Borough of Lambeth is not responsible for the content of any external link
2nd Friday of the month (except Aug) 10.30-11.30am: with Tessa Jowell MP, Old Library in West Norwood, 14-16 Knights Hill, West Norwood, SE27 0HY
2nd Friday of the month: 4-5pm, Upper Norwood Library, Westow Hill, SE19.
3rd Saturday of the month: 10-11am, Emmanuel Church, Clive Road.
4th Friday of the month 10-11am, Berridge Road Community Centre, Berridge Road, SE19.
Lambeth Town Hall
Bus. phone: 07805 943 813
- Corporate Committee (Substitute)
- Environment and Community Safety Scrutiny Sub-Committee (Chair)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee
- Planning Applications Committee
Appointments to outside bodies
- Community/Police Consultative Group for Lambeth
- Walcot Foundation (formerly known as The Lambeth Endowed Charities)
- Western Riverside Waste Authority