Do it online (external site)
If you experience any technical difficulties contact the parking team or use our paper form to apply. At this stage Lambeth Housing Management permits cannot be purchased from this site. Estate parking permits and vouchers can be purchased at Lambeth Living’s North Area office at 91 Kennington Lane, SE11 4HQ.
Who can use this service
You can apply for a first time permit and renewal online.
This application is for on-street permits only. For Estate permits, please visit your local estate office visit www.lambethliving.org.uk.
You will need the following:
- an email account
- debit or credit card to make payment
- scanner, camera or camera phone
- a printer
When applying online we carry out a verification of you at your address, if successful you will not need to supply any further evidence.
If we are unable to verify your details automatically, you can continue but you will need to submit the following evidence to us after your application in order to receive your permit:
- V5/C (vehicle log book)
Also two items from the list below:
- driving licence
- bank or credit card statement - dated within the last three months
- utility bill - dated within the last three months
- solicitor's completion letter - dated within the last three months
- NHS medical card
- current council tax document
- home contents insurance policy
- formal tenancy agreement
- an electoral canvas form or polling card - dated in the last year.
After paying by card you will be able to print a two week temporary permit to display on your vehicle. Your permit will then be sent to you in 10 - 14 working days provided your validation has been successful.
If we have been unable to verify your details automatically, we will send your permit once we have approved the documentation provided.
Costs for this service
Vehicle parking permit costs
The cost of a parking permit depends on the emissions the vehicle produces (CO2 g/km) or the engine size (CC) of your vehicle. See the resident parking permit price list.
Motorbike parking permit costs
- three months - £18
- six months - £27
- 12 months - £45
You can pay by cash, cheque, postal order or debit/credit card. Cheques and postal orders should be made payable to 'London Borough of Lambeth'.
What you need to know...
Our resident parking permits allow you to park in resident bays and resident shared use bays in the CPZ in which you live and have the following rules and guidance:
- each permit is vehicle specific and cannot be used on any other vehicle
- permits are restricted to one permit per vehicle
- resident permit holders may park free of charge for the first and last hour of the controlled hours in a pay and display bay. Please note that this offer only extends to pay and display bays within the CPZ for which a permit is held. At all other times a pay and display ticket must be displayed
- in most cases there is no limit to the number of permits that can be issued to a household. However there is a limit on certain new multiple occupancy premises. You should check if this applies to you when you apply for a permit.
Once you have applied for a permit, it will be sent to you within 10 working days.
If you experience any difficulties applying for a parking permit please contact the parking team