We are looking forward to welcoming you back to your library, which now offers an exciting array of new stock, computers, WiFi and self-service facilities. As well as the refurbished Mark Bennett Streatham Centre.
|Monday||1pm to 8pm|
|Tuesday||10am to 8pm|
|Wednesday||10am to 8pm|
|Thursday||10am to 6pm|
|Friday||10am to 6pm|
|Saturday||9am to 5pm|
|Sundays||noon to 5pm|
Please note that the library is closed Good Friday 18 April, Easter Sunday 20 April and Easter Monday 21 April
Facilities and services
Foreign language books
Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Gujerati, Polish, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Turkish and Urdu.
Free use of computers
For internet, email and word-processing
Reference and information service
Access for people with disabilities
Large print keyboard
Screen magnifiers and screen readers
Supernova and Thunder
Large print, spoken word books, books on prescription
The side entrance in Pinfold Road has an automatic door
Recycling and re-use
|Item||Recycle||Re-use||Repair||Borrow / Hire|
- New entrance via Pinfold Road, which provides full accessibility to all areas.
- Improved facilities, including more books, computers and self-service machines.
- A more welcoming space to sit and work or read in. The reading hall has been transformed to uncover its original features and the reading garden has been refurbished.
- New read-aloud and magnification technology to help people who are dyslexic, blind or visually impaired to have better access to the resources on offer.
- Community meeting rooms and hot desk space for local business people.
Introducing the new Mark Bennett Streatham Centre
A new cultural and community centre available for hire, that will host a range of community activities including exhibitions, plays, music, meetings, clubs and classes.