Services delivered by the Register Office, including registering a birth or a death, ordering certificate copies and citizenship ceremonies.
Topics in Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
Register a birth, arrange a naming ceremony or get a copy of a birth certificate.
Deaths and funerals
Register a death, get a copy of a death certificate and find out about funerals, burials and cremations.
Marriage and civil partnerships
Find out how to get married or enter a civil partnership. Get a copy of a marriage certificate or renew your vows.
- Contact the Registrar Service
- Convert your civil partnership into a marriage
- Find a licensed venue for your ceremony
- Get a copy of a marriage or civil partnership certificate
- Give notice of marriage
- Give notice of your civil partnership
- Renew your marriage or civil partnership vows
- View the Town Hall rooms available for your ceremony
Nationality and citizenship
Apply for the European Settlement Scheme or book your citizenship ceremony.