We offer permanent, temporary, events, specialist and themed pitches at markets across the borough for various fees.
Download and complete
Costs for this service
If you are granted a permanent licence, you pay the fee and one month's pitch charge in advance. Subsequent payments are made by Direct Debit.
What you need to know...
If you are thinking about setting up a stall in one of Lambeth's famous markets, you need to talk to the Market Office first. You can contact us on 020 7926 6108.
You will need a licence from us if you wish to trade in one of our markets.
We can offer you lots of practical advice to help you make a success of your stall.
If you answer yes to the five questions below then you can start the application process:
- Is the market you want to trade in suitable to your needs?
- Are you hoping to sell something different to what is already available in the market?
- Are you aware of the legal issues regarding what you can sell?
- Have you budgeted for everything including the licence fee, pitch fees and insurance costs?
- Are you aware that you will not be allocated a specific pitch until you are a permanent trader?
Please return the form to:
Business Compliance Team
6th Floor, International House
London SW9 7QE