Apply for a wedding or civil partnership venue licence

Any venue used for the carrying out of civil marriages and the registration of civil partnerships must be approved by Lambeth Council.

Responsible person

Nominating a 'responsible person'

Once a venue is approved, you must nominate someone as a 'responsible person'.

Download and complete

Nominate a responsible person (PDF, 150KB)

This individual should hold a position at the premises that will allow them to ensure that any conditions on the approval are being followed.

Notify us if the person in the role changes

The licensing authority must be notified if the individual in this role changes.

Do it online

Notify us of a change of responsible person