The north area reception service at Kennington Lane remains closed until further notice.
Please be assured that we will continue to provide the service with minimum disruptions.
Parking enforcement has been suspended until further notice. If you are parked on yellow lines, hatch-boxed areas or blocking entrances, a penalty charge notice (PCN) will be issued.
We have three area teams dedicated to supporting residents, each with its own estate management service, repairs service and customer service team.
The north area office covers north Lambeth, Stockwell and Vassall.
Do it online
You can apply for services, make payments and report issues quickly and easily using the following links:
Council tenants and homeowners can access the following services to:
- apply for resident and visitor estate parking permits
- contact Lambeth Housing
- join the Lambeth 500+
- pay your rent
- pay your service charge
- request a housing repair
Lambeth Housing tenants can access the following services to:
- apply for a joint tenancy
- apply for a mutual exchange
- apply to join the housing transfer list
- apply to succeed a tenancy
- ask about your rent account
- assign your tenancy to someone else
- end your tenancy
- get help with employment and training
- get permission to keep a pet
- pay your rent
- remove someone from your household details
- tell us a tenant has died
- update your contact details
- update your name on your tenancy
- view your rent account
Access the following neighbourhood services to:
- apply to rent a garage
- complain about housing management
- report anti-social behaviour on your estate
- set up a tenants and residents association (TRA)
If you can’t find what you need or require further assistance, please call the following:
- Housing repairs – 020 7926 6000
- Income collection -0207 926 8790
- Tenant/Estate services – 020 7926 6000
Not sure what area you live in? Use our map to find out.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.