Follow the steps below to get help and support for the person you're working with.
- Consult the AgeUK Lambeth MYcommunity Directory
- Consult AskSARA to assess if home products or equipment is a possibility
- Assess whether this is a safeguarding issue - if so fill in the safeguarding adults form.
What is safeguarding?
Safeguarding adults means protecting them from abuse or neglect, getting the right support in place as early as possible and creating an environment in which they feel safe and healthy.
- Fill in the Adult Social Care referral form for professionals or
- If you are referring an adult with a learning disability fill in the Adult Social Care referral form for professionals ALD
Only fill in this form if you're unable to find what you are looking for in Step 1 or the person requires an assessment to determine their care and support needs.