You can apply for your Council Tax refund.

Do it online (external site)

Who can use this service

You can apply for a Council Tax refund, if you think you have overpaid and we owe you money.

For example, apply for a refund if you have moved outside of Lambeth.

If you move within Lambeth, we may transfer any credit to your new account.

However you can ask for it to be transferred back and refunded.

What you need to know...

Check your balance by logging into your mylambeth account or by ringing the automated payment line 020 8290 2086.