Do it online
Who can use this service
Anyone who is registered to pay for Council Tax or business rates in Lambeth.
What you need to know...
We listened to your feedback and you can now manage your Council Tax online through a mylambeth account.
You won’t have to register again if you have an online Council Tax account – it will be moved over to mylambeth automatically. When this happens, we’ll send you an email with instructions on logging in and using mylambeth.
Through mylambeth, you can access all of these services, and we’re adding more all of the time.
- renew library books and manage your library account
- view benefit and landlord accounts
- manage council rent and service charges
- organise your yearly garden waste collections.
You will need to register
You will need to create an account to use this service - once you're on the website click sign in/register.
Once you have registered you then need to subscribe to your Council Tax or business rates account in order to gain full access to your account details. To do this you can either use the ‘Access Now’ option, where you will be asked some security questions taken from your Council Tax or business rates account, or you can request a PIN.
If you choose to request a PIN we will post one to you within three working days of receiving the request. In either case you will need to enter your account reference number which can be found on a recent bill.
What you can do
You can use your account to:
- let us know about a change of address and other personal details
- set up or edit a direct debit
- see your balance and payment history
- search for Council Tax bands or business rates.