Do it online
You can also phone us on 0800 254 0298 You may qualify for Every Pound Counts - see below to find out.
What you need to know...
One Lambeth Advice
One Lambeth Advice is a free advice service from Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth. It will help you get the information and advice you need quickly.
One Lambeth Advice can offer information and advice about:
- Debt and money
- Goods and services
You can talk to advisers over the phone, using web chat or by email. They will help you work out what you need to do next in your particular circumstances and this may result in:
- You being directed to another service
- Information being explained to you
- An appointment being made for further advice or casework with a member of the Lambeth Advice Network or another agency or service
Universal Credit Support
Universal Credit support is a free service provided by Advising Communities. They can help you make a Universal Credit claim online or manage your claim once it's been started. Budgeting and money advice is also available.
This service is a drop in service.
- Monday 10am to 2pm - Kennington Job Centre Plus
- Tuesday 10am to 2pm - Streatham Job Centre Plus
- Thursday 10am to 2pm - Brixton Customer Service Centre
- Friday 10am to 2pm - Brixton Customer Service Centre
There is additional digital support available for Universal Credit claimants at St Luke's Hub, 25A Wincott Street, Kennington, SE11 4NT.
- Wednesday 1-4pm
- Friday 10am-1pm
Every Pound Counts
The Every Pound Counts scheme is a free benefits check and advice service for some Lambeth residents.
Every Pound Counts is available to the following Lambeth residents:
- people with disabilities
- people with sensory impairments
- people experiencing long term ill health
- people caring for a disabled child or a child with significant long term ill health, including children with long term developmental conditions and behavioural conditions.
- people receiving treatment support from Lambeth Drug and Alcohol Treatment services
Referrals can be made by staff working in the following service areas:
- social care
organisations commissioned by Lambeth Council to provide support for vulnerable Lambeth residents needing help to claim additional benefit entitlement.
- Every Pound Counts Referral Form for Health Services
See our benefits advice guide for information and more places to find advice on the benefits you qualify for, and how to access them.