Send us scanned documents or digital photos to support your Housing Benefit, Council Tax Support claim

If you have recently made a new claim you may have been asked to come to the Civic Centre to present identification documents. Due to the current health situation we have decided not to verify identification documents this way. Instead of coming in to the Civic Centre please scan or photograph the documents and submit them to send evidence for a Housing Benefit and, or Council Tax Support claim

Document submission to support your claim

If you submitted your application within mylambeth, please sign in below to send us your evidence.

Send us your evidence if your claim was made using your mylambeth account

Send us your evidence if your claim was made without a mylambeth account

Enter your reference number below the "Continue a saved form" using the reference number from your application form. You will be taken to a page where you can send us your evidence.