Send us scanned documents or digital photos to support your Housing Benefit and, or Council Tax Support claim or change in circumstances.

Do it online

What you need to know...

Check the evidence checklist on your claim sheet to see which documents you need to send us. You will have received your claim sheet after submitting your claim or change in circumstances application.

We sometimes need to see originals of your evidence documents. We will get in touch to arrange an appointment if this is the case