Do it online
What you need to know...
A naming ceremony provides:
- an opportunity to announce the names chosen for the child
- an occasion for parents to make promises to their child
- friends and relatives can pledge a special relationship with the child
- grandparents to play a part in the ceremony
Naming ceremonies can take place at Lambeth Register Office or any of our approved venues.
- the dignified ceremony can be tailored to suit the individual needs of the family
- neither the naming ceremony, nor any documents issued have any legal status
We can include a choice of poems and readings to enhance your ceremony. A commemorative certificate will be signed and presented during the event.