You’ll need your email address, business rates account number, last name, postcode and one of the following:
- The email address you use for e-billing (if you've signed-up to this)
- The amount of the last business rates payment you made
- The day of the month your business rates payment is due
Once you've re-registered and connected to your business rates account, all your information will be available immediately.
Do it online
Who can use this service
Anyone who is registered to pay business rates in Lambeth.
What you need to know...
To manage your business rates online you'll need to register to use the mylambeth Council Tax and business rates service.
What you can do
You can use your account to:
- Let us know about a change of address and other personal details
- Set up or edit a direct debit
- See your balance and payment history
- Search for Council Tax bands or business rates.