If you have any complaints about goods or services from a trader or shop that you think may have broken Trading Standards laws, please contact Citizens Advice. They will give you practical and impartial advice on your rights and inform you of any laws which apply to your situation. In some cases, they may let the council know about the trader who has been reported so that we can investigate.

Do it online (external site)

This action is completed on another site (www.citizensadvice.org.uk). Press the button to go to the start of the process.