Download and complete
Who can use this service
This questionnaire must be completed in full by all food traders wishing to attend an event or market in Lambeth borough including:
- hot food traders
- bar and drink vendors
- food produce retailers (fruit, vegetables, meat, deli, cakes, breads, jams, chutneys, etc)
Food traders must have achieved a Food Hygiene Rating of three or more to operate at a Lambeth event or market. If your business is exempt from the Food Hygiene Rating scheme then include details of your exemption with the questionnaire.
What you need to know...
Please complete all parts of this questionnaire with as much detail as possible, failure to return a completed questionnaire could result in the delay or disqualification from trading at a Lambeth market.
You must send the following documents to support your food traders questionnaire:
- Gas Safe Certificate (for LPG appliances)
- Proof of public liability insurance (certificate)
- Food Hygiene Training Certificate
- Menu and/or brief product description
- Proof of exemption from Food Hygiene Rating scheme (where needed)
Please only submit your questionnaire once you have all of the relevant documentation in place. We will reject incomplete applications.
We may ask for more documentation when we receive your questionnaire.
Where to send
Return the completed form at least four weeks (28 days) before you wish to start trading, to: