Gambling premises perators, such as betting shops, bingo halls and amusement arcades, must hold a premises licence under the 2005 Gambling Act to authorise the gambling activities being carried on there.

Download and complete

Costs for this service

For details of the application fees payable with Premises Licence applications, please see our Gambling premises licence fees list.

What you need to know...

For further information and other application forms, please go to our Gambling premises licences - guide page.