A night work licence is required when a child aged 13 or above is required to perform outside, after permitted hours in addition to a completed entertainment licence application.

Download and complete

Costs for this service

There is no cost for this service.

What you need to know...

Night licences are only considered for “broadcasted” performances and should be applied for at the same time as the child’s entertainment licence.

Next Steps

Once you have completed the form please send it to:

Child Employment Team
10th Fl International House
Canterbury Crescent

Licences are usually issued 2 to 3 days before the performance. If there are any problems with your application or the application is to be refused, we will contact you immediately upon receipt.