Do it by email
Costs for this service
Following the introduction of The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities involving Animals)(England) Regulations 2018 all licence fees are currently under review.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 020 7926 8860.
You must write to your council at least two months notice before applying.
You must give details about:
- where the zoo will be
- what kind of animals you’re going to keep and how many
- how you’ll house and care for the animals
- staff numbers and what they’ll be doing
- expected visitor and vehicle numbers
- zoo entrance and exit points
- how you’ll meet the conservation conditions
Your must also:
- publish notice that you’re intending to apply in at least 1 local and 1 national newspaper
- display the notice at the planned zoo site
- send a copy to the council
You send this to email address above or by post to:
London Borough of Lambeth
Grimebusters and Pest Control
26 Wanless Road