What is the early help offer for practitioners in Streatham?
As part of the Streatham pilot running from May to November 2018, we'll be providing:
- named early help contacts for Streatham - see below in the 'Contacts' section
- a multi-agency locality action panel (LAP) meeting every three weeks where professionals can discuss complex cases and harness local help and resources
- training on a range of issues relevant to families in Streatham such as gangs and group violence, emotional wellbeing and LGBTQ+ awareness
- a practical toolkit for practitioners supporting families based on a framework of assess, plan, do, review.
Early help toolkit
You can download a copy of the full early help toolkit or individual parts from the download section below.
How can I access the Streatham early help offer?
Practitioners working with families in Streatham can access the offer by:
- using the toolkit and relevant documents below
- following the early help workflow when working with families with additional needs - download a copy of the early help workflow
- expressing an interest in being part of the pilot - to do this, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7926 9079.
- Natasha Nosworthy, early help locality manager
- Charmaine Clarke, early help practitioner
- Charlotte Afuape, early help practitioner
To contact the team email email@example.com or call 020 7926 9079.