What is the early help offer for practitioners in Streatham?
As part of the Streatham pilot running from May to August 2018, we'll be providing:
- named early help contacts for Streatham - see below
- a multi-agency locality action panel meeting every 3 weeks where professionals can discuss complex cases and harness local help and resources
- training on a range of issues relevant to families in Streatham such as trauma, mental health and LGBTQ+ awareness
- a practical toolkit for practitioners supporting families based on a framework of assess, plan, do, review.
Early help toolkit
You can download a copy of the full early help toolkit or individual parts from the download section below.
How can I access the Streatham early help offer?
Practitioners working with families in Streatham can access the offer by:
- downloading and following the early help workflow
- expressing an interest in being part of the pilot - to do this, email email@example.com.
- Natasha Nosworthy, early help locality manager
- Charmaine Clarke, early help practitioner
- Charlotte Afuape, early help practitioner
To contact the team email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7926 9079.
|Family agreement and consent form||129.73 KB|
|Family assessment form||265.51 KB|
|Family plan form||105.95 KB|
|Case closure form||105.9 KB|