If you live on a council estate and are experiencing an unacceptable level of noise (antisocial behaviour) you can report it to the council.

If you do not live on a council estate and need to report a noise nuisance, please visit the report a noise nuisance page.

Do it online

What you need to know...

A Tenancy Enforcement Officer will discuss the ways you can deal with the problem

The Tenancy Enforcement Officer can also give you advice about taking your own legal action against someone causing a regular nuisance.

Tenancy Enforcement Officers aim to respond within two to five working days.

What happens when you report anti-social behaviour - including noise nuisance - to Lambeth Living