Don't put up with anti-social behaviour. Report it here.

Lambeth Community Safeguarding
Telephone: 020 7926 5000
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday

In an emergency, such as when someone is injured, being threatened or in danger, always call 999.

To report anti-social behaviour when it is not an emergency please use our online form below. You can report anonymously and all contact will be treated in strict confidence.

Do it online

Who can use this service

If you are a tenant or a leaseholder of Lambeth council or a Registered Social Landlord (Housing Association), please contact them directly. They have their own procedures for dealing with incidents of anti-social behaviour and can advise you about what they can do.

Contact Lambeth housing management.

What you need to know...

Anti-social behaviour affects different people in different ways. For some people it means living next door to nuisance neighbours, for other people it's about graffiti, litter or abandoned cars on the street. It can also include acting in an aggressive, intimidating or destructive manner that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to one or more persons not of the same household.

Report fly-tipping

If you have seen dumped rubbish, or someone dumping rubbish in a public place (fly-tipping), report it to us separately.

Report fly-tipping

Next Steps

Community Trigger

If you have reported the same issue on three separate occasions within the past six months to either the police, the council or your housing provider and feel no action has been taken, you can request a review - called a Community Trigger.

The Community Trigger is a process that can be used to ask agencies to review their response to anti-social behaviour or hate incidents you have reported. It is not a complaints procedure.

If your case meets the criteria you will be contacted within three working days. Your case will be reviewed and recommendations may be made as to how the case can progress. You will be informed of this within a further ten working days.