What are your priorities for your streets, open spaces and places?
When Lambeth Council gives planning permission for new developments, developers provide the Council with payments to fund local improvements.
Since 2010 the Government has cut the money it gives us by 56%. This is the biggest financial challenge Lambeth has ever faced. At a time when resources are scarce, it's vital the Council invests these resources wisely.
We asked local people to tell us their priorities for investing developers contributions in Stockwell, Vassall and Larkhall wards. Online and street surveys and meetings ran in Summer 2016.
Following engagement with local people living and working in the area, the pilot CLIP for Stockwell, Vassall, and Larkhall wards was approved by Cabinet Member decision on 27 March 2017.
You can view the Stockwell CLIP here
Subject to project approvals and funding availability, priorities guided by ward councillors will be delivered over five years from April 2017 to March 2022.
Important documents and links
- Stockwell CLIP area survey
- Stockwell CLIP area Local Information leaflet
- Maps of the three wards Stockwell, Vassall and Larkhall
- CLIPs FAQs
- Local Data Platform
- CLIPs Cabinet Report: 13 January 2014
- CLIPs Cabinet Report: 14 July 2014
- More information about the Neighborhood Community Infrastructure Levy (NCIL) and Co-operative Local Investment Plans(CLIPs)
- Information about the Local Plan setting out the vision, strategic objectives and policies for development in Lambeth over 15 years.
- For details about development across the area, search for planning applications by postcode or address.
If you have any difficulty accessing information or completing the survey, please contact email@example.com.