The draft Flood Risk Management Strategy outlines the priorities for local flood risk management and provides a delivery plan to manage the risk over the next five years.
Please complete our online survey. It will take about 10 minutes and your responses will help us to shape the final document.
For more information on flooding in Lambeth see our guide to flooding.
- Draft Flood Risk Management Strategy
- Action Plan
- Residents' Guide
- Appendix A
- Appendix C2
- EAFL Map
- Appendix B Asset Register
- Figure D1
- Figure D2
- Thames Sewer Network
- Bedrock Geology
- Sewer flood records
- Bedrock and superficial geology
- Infiltration and SUDS suitability
- Surface water flood hazard
- Surface water depth - 75 year
- Surface water depth - 100 year
- Surface water depth - 200 year
- Surface water flood hazard - 75 year
- Surface water flood hazard - 100 year
- Surface water flood hazard - 200 year