We want your views on our proposals to design the new customer centre at the Lambeth Civic Centre to provide a new face to face service specifically for those who cannot, or who find it very difficult to access council services online or by phone. The consultation runs from 27 August to 7 October 2020. Please share your views with us by completing the survey below
As you may know, our Civic Centre face to face service has been closed due to Covid-19. We saw this as an opportunity to make some important improvements and changes to make it a much better service for customers who need the service, as well as building in the measures that reduce risk of infection.
Our proposals include:
- Use of computers and scanners for customers who do not have these at home, with help on hand for those who need it.
- One to one advice and assistance to all customers who need dedicated support due to the reasons outlined above and who are unable to access council services using the Lambeth website or by phone.
- Advice and support for those at risk of being made homeless.
- Reception service for those with appointments.
Customers also told us that the service at the Civic Centre before lockdown was not easy to understand, was too open, noisy and busy, and that they didn’t always feel they received a high standard of customer care. For these reasons we want to be able to provide:
- A welcoming, safe and calm environment
- Clear communication and signage about how we do things
- Improved privacy for customers
- Highly trained staff who will provide excellent quality of customer care and respond well to a variety of individual needs
How to respond
We want to hear your views on our proposals to design the new customer centre at the Lambeth Civic Centre. Find out more about our proposals and have your say now by:
Joining our first virtual consultation drop-in session:
Date: Thursday 17 September 2020
Time: 6pm - 7pm
Join the meeting
Completing our online survey:
Download and print an easy read version of this consultation.
Sending us your comments by email:
Or contacting us by phone:
020 7926 9094
You can download and print translated versions of the survey below, or to request a paper copy of the survey please call or email us using the above contact details. All paper copies of the survey including translated and easy read versions should be posted to the address below.
Please send your completed paper survey to:
PO Box 764
We look forward to receiving your views on our proposals.
|Amharic - customer centre survey||818.6 KB|
|Arabic - customer centre survey||711.94 KB|
|French - customer centre survey||639.71 KB|
|Hindi - customer centre survey||947.41 KB|
|Italian - customer centre survey||600.36 KB|
|Pashto - customer centre survey||1002.62 KB|
|Persian - customer centre survey||816.57 KB|
|Polish - customer centre survey||677.39 KB|
|Portuguese - customer centre survey||551.29 KB|
|Somali - customer centre survey||570.09 KB|
|Spanish - customer centre survey||1.19 MB|
|Tamil - customer centre survey||885.4 KB|
|Tigrinya - customer centre survey||814.25 KB|
|Urdu - customer centre survey||1.05 MB|