We want your views on our proposals to restore and improve Brockwell Hall, a historic building in the middle of Brockwell Park. The consultation runs from 8 October to 5 November 2020. Please review our proposals and share your views with us by completing the survey below.
In early 2019, Lambeth Council was awarded a £387,500 grant from the National Lottery Heritage Fund (NLHF) to develop detailed designs and proposals to restore and transform Brockwell Hall, Stables and Coach House into a venue for community and commercial use, including community events, weddings and corporate bookings, food and drink, exhibitions and a range of community activities.
What will change?
The main changes to the Hall and Stables we propose are:
- a new café and flexible community exhibition space
- a new community events space, hosting events from community gatherings to weddings
- new landscaping around the Hall including an accessible path
- a new lift within the Hall
- a dedicated volunteer hub and more rooms opened up for community use
- dedicated staff, including two new apprenticeships
- storage areas around the Hall to be moved down to a new operational area by Norwood Road
- reduced number of vehicles by the Hall, spaces will only be available for disabled badge holders, servicing and deliveries
To get regular updates, please sign up to our newsletter
How to respond
Please give us your feedback on our proposals by:
completing the online survey below:
You can also join us in person for a socially distanced presentation and a detailed discussion:
Date: Saturday 17 October 2020
Where: Outside the main entrance to the Hall
Join our virtual consultation drop-in session on Microsoft Teams:
Date: Wednesday 21 October 2020
Join the meeting
If you have any questions or for further information please email us: