We want your views on our proposals to restore and improve Brockwell Hall, a historic building in the middle of Brockwell Park. The consultation runs from 8 October to 5 November 2020. Please review our proposals and share your views with us by completing the survey below.
In early 2019, Lambeth Council was awarded a £387,500 grant from the National Lottery Heritage Fund (NLHF) to develop detailed designs and proposals to restore and transform Brockwell Hall, Stables and Coach House into a venue for community and commercial use, including community events, weddings and corporate bookings, food and drink, exhibitions and a range of community activities.
What will change?
The main changes to the Hall and Stables we propose are:
- a new café and flexible community exhibition space
- a new community events space, hosting events from community gatherings to weddings
- new landscaping around the Hall including an accessible path
- a new lift within the Hall
- a dedicated volunteer hub and more rooms opened up for community use
- dedicated staff, including two new apprenticeships
- storage areas around the Hall to be moved down to a new operational area by Norwood Road
- reduced number of vehicles by the Hall, spaces will only be available for disabled badge holders, servicing and deliveries
To get regular updates, please sign up to our newsletter