Lambeth, Southwark, and Lewisham (LSL) want to hear your thoughts on our draft 5-year sexual and reproductive health strategy.
The strategy sets out our priority areas of work for the next 5 years and organises them as follows:
- Healthy and fulfilling sexual relationships
- Good reproductive health across the life course
- High quality and innovative STI testing and treatment services
- Living well with HIV
Please note: The strategy does not make recommendations on changes to services.
Our sexual and reproductive health and HIV services are well-attended and popular across LSL. We want to hear from sexual and reproductive health and HIV (SRH) service providers, related voluntary and community sector groups, GPs and pharmacists, school SRE/RSE leads, coordinators and staff, clinical commissioning group (CCG) staff, public health directors, consultants and specialists, commissioners, service users and LSL residents.
We’re asking you:
- Do you agree with each chapter’s vision, aims, outcomes and objectives?
- What do you want us to prioritise within each priority area within the next two years and why?
- What does this strategy mean for you/your organisation?
- Are there are any notable omissions?
We have included some documents below to help inform your response: