You’ll need your email address, Council Tax account number, last name, postcode and one of the following:
- The email address you use for e-billing (if you've signed-up to this)
- The amount of the last Council Tax payment you made
- The day of the month your Council Tax payment is due
Once you've registered and connected to your Council Tax account, all your information will be available immediately.
Do it online
What you need to know...
To manage your Council Tax online you'll need to sign up to the mylambeth Council Tax service.
What you can do in the Council Tax portal
You can use your online account to:
- pay your Council Tax
- set up or edit a Direct Debit
- make an arrangement to pay arrears
- see your balance and payment history
- let us know about a change of address
- sign up for eBilling.