Request a payment arrangement to pay back Council Tax arrears.

If you've had letters from our enforcement agents about arrears, then you must make all payments and payment offers directly to them.

Do it online (external site)

This action is completed on mylambeth.

What you need to know...

You'll need to sign in or register for the mylambeth Council Tax service to use this form.

If you need to register for a mylambeth account, you'll also have to add your Council Tax account - find out how to do this on the Manage your Council Tax online page.

If you already have a mylambeth account and have linked your Council Tax account, you can access the form by clicking on the button called 'Make an offer of payment'.

Filling in the form

Give us as much information as possible in the application to help us process your request quickly.

Next Steps

We will review your request and the Council Tax team will make a final decision.

We will let you know if your request amount is acceptable or not.