Topics in Council tenants and homeowners
About Lambeth Housing
Information about how we're performing and how you can contact us.
Find out how to join the Lambeth 500+ and other resident engagement activities.
Lambeth Housing homeowners
Your home is important to you and we provide a range of services to you as one of our leaseholders.
- Ask about your service charges
- Buy, sell or remortgage a council managed property
- Get permission to alter your home
- Pay your mortgage or make a right to buy payment
- Pay your service charge
- Report changes to the Homeownership Service
- Request a copy of your lease or freehold transfer
- Tell us you're subletting your home
- A guide to your service charges
- Ask about your service charge - guide
- Buying the freehold - guide
- Council leaseholder's insurance - guide
- Fire safety and updates following the Grenfell Tower fire
- Health and safety responsibilities for private landlords
- Help with aids and adaptions
- Leaseholders and repairs
- Major works to your home
- Remortgaging your property
- Sale of redundant spaces
Lambeth Housing Standard
Making our homes and estates better for all of our tenants and homeowners.
Lambeth Housing tenants
Pay your rent and get advice and support on benefits and find employment.
- Apply to join the housing transfer list
- Ask about your rent account
- Get consent to exchange your home
- Get permission to keep a pet
- Get permission to take in a lodger
- Make changes to your household details
- Make changes to your tenancy
- Pay your rent
- Request a copy of your tenancy agreement
- Tell us a tenant has died
- Update your contact details
- Update your name on your tenancy
Apply for estate parking permits, rent a garage and find out about communal services.
Repairs and health and safety
Request a repair and find out about fire and other safety procedures.