Lambeth 500 members receive emails with early access to things we’re developing, surveys and requests for feedback, and opportunities to join focus groups, topical panels, and area boards. You’ll get early invitations to the Resident Assembly and other events.
Lambeth 500+ is supposed to be flexible – you can participate as much or as little as you want, on one particular issue, on many, or on none. You can tell us at any time that you no longer wish to be a member. For any enquires please email Lambeth500@lambeth.gov.uk.
Lambeth 500+ news
Our performance – help us improve
Last year, Lambeth 500 members received:
- The opportunity to enrol on an accredited scrutiny course
- An invitation to sit on the Re-procurement Panel
- A request for feedback on a new format for service charge statements
- Adult training course opportunities
- Priority registration for the Homeowner Assembly in July, the Major Works Assembly in September, the Tenant Assembly in October, and the Resident Assembly in January
- An invitation to sit on the residents Fire Safety Panel
- A chance to test and give feedback on a demo version of the new garages map
- A request for feedback on a video about the major works consultation process
- The opportunity to input on the draft Transport Strategy
- The chance to give your views on the Local Plan
In 2019 we’re launching many more consultations, videos, webinars, a new panel looking at anti-social behaviour, and a new mystery shopping scheme. If you’d like to be included, join the Lambeth 500 now.