If you’re willing to give us feedback about how we work, please join the Lambeth 500 and help shape the future of housing in the borough.
Lambeth 500 members receive emails with early access to things we’re developing, surveys and requests for feedback, and opportunities to join focus groups, topical panels, and area boards. You’ll get early invitations to the Resident Assembly and other events.
Lambeth 500 is flexible – you can participate as much or as little as you want, on one particular issue, on many, or on none. You can tell us at any time that you no longer wish to be a member. For any enquires please email Lambeth500@lambeth.gov.uk.
Lambeth 500 news
So far this year the Lambeth 500 have taken part in:
- an estate action plan website review
- recruitment for the newsletter editorial panel
- feedback on individual and communal repairs
- focus groups on work progression opportunities
- assisting the development of damp and mould guidance
- surveys on housing policies and resident engagement
- training opportunities, including food hygiene, paediatric first aid, and scrutiny
- other Lambeth consultations, like adult social care costs and our homelessness strategy
- consultations on housing policies, homeownership matters, and a new account balance SMS service.
Our forward plan for this year includes:
- further housing policies consultation
- surveys and consultations on homeownership services
- surveys and consultations on housing management services
- sdditional training opportunities with High Trees Community Development Trust.
Engagement in 2019: