Any time you make a change to your mortgage you'll need to let us know.

When you add someone to your mortgage (this is known as a transfer of equity), you will need to send us a notice of charge so we know about the change made to your mortgage.

Please check with your solicitor or mortgage lender whether they’ve sent us the paperwork and paid the fee, or you can tell us about the change now, pay the fee and upload a copy of the notice.