Change of ownership
You must let us know if you have bought a council property.
Other changes in ownership
- If you have inherited a property please let us know. You’ll need to provide a copy of the grant of probate.
- If you have divorced and the property is transferred to one party, then a transfer of equity form should be sent to us.
When someone dies
A copy of the death certificate should be sent to us.
If one or two joint leaseholders passes away then in most cases the whole property reverts to the remaining leaseholder. If a sole leaseholder who has passed away then a copy of probate should sent to us so that we may update our records.
You should also tell us when a freeholder dies as well.
Change homeowner contact details
If any of your contact details have changed such as email address, telephone number or postal address please let us know.
If you’ve changed your name we need to know so our records are up to date and we can send you your service charge information.
If you have:
- divorced you'll need to send us decree absolute or final order
- gotten married or entered into a civil partnership we'll need to see your certificate
- changed your name we will need a copy of your deed poll.
You can upload these to the form.